Papers presented at the Society’s conferences are published first in hard copy as Proceedings with the generic title: Upholding the Australian Constitution. They are subsequently published here on our website. Hard copy versions of the Proceedings (including older volumes) may be ordered by using the link in the left-hand menu
Listed below are details of the Society’s Proceedings by author. (Please note that all volumes and papers are available in PDF only and that page numbering of the individual papers mirrors that of the parent volume for the sake of consistency. Parent volumes may be easily accessed from the “All Proceedings by Date” menu item on the left). Clicking on a letter below will take you to the first entry under that surname category.
Barnett, Hon. Colin
Barwick, Sir Garfield
- A Collision Waiting to Happen? The United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and Australian Domestic Policy
- Concluding Remarks [Volume 23]
- The Reliability of Judicial Appointments in the United States During the Presidencies of Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush
Cutbush, Greg and David Trebeck
de Jersey, Paul
De Lacy, Keith
de Q Walker, Geoffrey
Donaldson, Grant and Richard Douglas
Douglas, Richard and Grant Donaldson
Gibbs, Sir Harry
- Concluding Remarks
- Australia Day Messages
- Parliamentary Will v. Statutory Bill: The Important Role of Legislatures in Progressive Social Change
Kelly, M. R. L. L.
- Introductory Remarks [Volume 23]
- Introductory Remarks [Volume 22]
- Introductory Remarks [Volume 21]
Neasey, L. J.
- The Case for Less Commonwealth Involvement in State Government Services: A Practical View Based Around Exploiting Competition, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Stopping Stimulus Spending, or Is the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Controlling the Executive? [The Third Sir Harry Gibbs Memorial Oration]
Smith, Sir David
- Concluding Remarks
Stoker, A. J.
- The Constitutionality of the Commonwealth’s School Chaplaincy Program – Williams vs Commonwealth of Australia & Ors
- Introductory Remarks
Trebeck, David and Greg Cutbush